Tuesday, February 4, 2014

All About Me




My name is Jasmine Constantine. I was born on July 3 on the Island of Kauai. I have so far lived here my whole life. I have 2 sisters, 1 niece, and 1 nephew. I also have a dog named Tico. I am currently in 8th grade about to go into 9th grade.

My favorite activities include surfing, swimming, and being with my friends. What I like about these activities are that they all include my friends and being in the water. Most of my closest friends surf with me and we all compete in the same surf contest. 

When I grow up I would like
to be a pediatrician and go to the college with the best medical field. Being a pediatrician is very important to me because my grandmother was a doctor and I love knowing that I can save kids lives.

So thats pretty much it in my life right now. Hope you enjoyed  and please check out the rest of my blog, I would really appreciate it.
Thank You :)






3 comments:

  1. I love all the colors on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you guys are so cute! I love your blog! Its very unique! I especially love your panorama !

    ReplyDelete