Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Spherical Panorama




These are two of my finished Spherical Panos. What i did to create this image was first take multiple images in a perfect 360 degree rotation. The images i took was then edited in a Adobe Camera Raw and compiled into a panoramic image using Adobe Photoshop.

Next I resized the panorama to a square (5000 by 5000). Then instead of flipping the image upside down I keep it right side up to create a Spherical Panorama.Now you put a Polar Filter to wrap your image into a sphere. After you have done that you can now clean up the image to make it look like its one picture, Make sure to make the seam of the image not noticeable.

3 comments:

  1. Nice creativity on your background for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the panorama on the left, it has nice colors. I also like your background so perty.

    ReplyDelete